Toyota HILUX 65 Series 2.0l Petrol R-SPEC Snorkel SS65R
Toyota HILUX 65 Series 2.0l Petrol 3Y/4Y Safari R-SPEC Snorkel 01/1983 - 12/1988
Please note this item is final sale and not eligible for return as it is end of line and/or discontinued stock. Discount not applicable to the current Safari Snorkel range
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your 01/1983 - 12/1988 2.2L Petrol 4Y engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Toyota Hilux 65 Series 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for assisting with installation.
The SS65R Toyota Hilux 65 Series 4x4 Snorkel is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of 01/1983 - 12/1988 2.2L Petrol 4Y engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Toyota 01/1983 - 12/1988 2.2L Petrol 4Y Hilux 65 Series, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Toyota Hilux 65 Series design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Toyota Hilux 65 Series 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Toyota Hilux 65 Series snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.