Toyota Hilux 03/2005 to 07/2011 Safari V-SPEC Snorkel
Safari V-SPEC Snorkel SS120HF to suit:
Toyota Hilux 03/2005 - 07/2011 3.0L Diesel 1KD-FTV
Safari Toyota Hilux 25 Series 4x4 Snorkel Features
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your 04/2005 - 09/2011 3.0L Diesel 1KD-FTV engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Toyota Hilux 25 Series 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for assisting with installation
The SS120HF Toyota Hilux 25 Series Snorkel is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of 04/2005 - 09/2011 3.0L Diesel 1KD-FTV engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Toyota 04/2005 - 09/2011 3.0L Diesel 1KD-FTV Hilux 25 Series, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Toyota Hilux 25 Series design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Toyota Hilux 25 Series 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Toyota Hilux 25 Series snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.