The RMR Rooftop Tent has been designed to last the distance so you can be sure you will be getting to those ultimate campsites for years to come!
Whether you're off for an overnight trip or off on an adventure for a few weeks at a time, the quick and easy set up of the RMR Rooftop tent means you can spend more time doing the things you love!
With a simple pull of the ladder your sleeping set up is nearly complete. Better yet all our tents come with the Annex which is easily attached to create a whole other storage or sleeping space.
The quality 60mm medium density foam mattress is a dream to sleep on, with a waterproof polyester rip-stop base on the underside keeping you dry from moisture and condensation.
The stylish curved edge roof helps eliminate water pooling and makes it more aerodynamic when exposed to elements.
Fitting is simple with the universal mounting system to suit most roof rack systems, roof trays or platforms.
These are designed and tested to withstand the New Zealand elements. Superior quality at an affordable price these will not disappoint.
- Premium 380gsm Rip-stop canvas that is breathable, mold resistant with a waterproof PU coating and UV protection
- 420D Poly Oxford Rainfly/Annex with taped seams and PU coated that is wind and waterproof.
- Heavy duty 680g/1200D UV treated PVC travel cover
- SBS waterproof zippers on tent and travel cover
- Two velcro sealed cable inlets
- Lightweight aluminium poles
- Flexible mounting to open out to either the side or the back of the vehicle – you choose!
- Separately zipped mosquito nets and entrance cover fitted to windows and doors
- Lower annex features back door for easy vehicle access and removable pvc floor
- Adjustable aluminium ladder to suit different vehicle heights (optional ladder extension available for heights above 2.1m)
- Lightweight Aluminium base with insulated foam that won't rot away.
- Adjustable tensioning straps on fly
- The freedom to camp almost anywhere!
- Comfortably sleeping 2 adults (And a small child or two)
Open: 141cm W x 240cm L x 125cm H + 80cm overhang covered area over ladder.
Closed: 141cm W x 120cm L x 38cm H
Weight: 65 kg
Shipping New Zealand wide!
North Island $95
South Island $125
*Rural delivery will need to be picked up from your closest Mainfreight depot. Please email us if you have any questions
If you would like to purchase via direct debit please email us with your details including your name, shipping address and a contact phone number for delivery and we will send you an invoice with payment details.
View instore at 28 Manuka Street, Taupo