The Vortex Quick Mount™ RLT600 roof rack system is attached to the set of factory tracks on your vehicle's roller shutter tracks (ute tub). It is the legs that make the RLT600 stand out; a simple trigger locking system means once you're done utilising the roof space the system can be removed with one hand. Remove the lockable cover plate, pinch the red triggers together and you're done. Engineering and design reinforces Rhino-Rack's commitment to the strength and durability of the Vortex Quick Mount™ RLT600.
Utilising our highly regarded Vortex bars, this system offers you compatibility with a wide selection of Rhino-Rack accessories. So whether you're a traveller, kayaker, surfer, cyclist or tradesperson - the Vortex RLT600 roof rack system has you covered.
- Installation or removal in three easy steps, no tools required
- Ideal for low clearance
- A lockable cover plate that protects the locking mechanism, Masterkey compatible
- Fits the Rhino-Rack Vortex Bar, with a fitting kit available for the Heavy Duty Bar and Pioneer models
- The base and leg allows for 33 degrees of swivel to suit tracks mounted on a contoured or curved surface
- The great benefit of this roof rack system is the ability to slide your cross bars along the track to accommodate various sized loads
- Single person operation allows quick and easy attachment
- Simple trigger locking system
- Having a trackmount system allows for a heavier load rating
- Tested to AS1235:2000 (Australian), ISO11154:2006 (City Crash/International) standards
- Lifetime Warranty
FORD Ranger 4dr Ute (Roller Shutter Tracks) Wildtrak PX 06/12 On