The Vortex Quick Mount™ RLT600 roof rack system is fixed to your roof using a specialised track. However the legs and bars can be easily removed when required using a simple trigger locking system.
Utilising our highly regarded Vortex bars, this system offers you compatibility with a wide selection of Rhino-Rack accessories. So whether you're a traveller, kayaker, surfer, cyclist or tradesperson - the Vortex RLT600 roof rack system has you covered.
- Installation or removal in three easy steps, no tools required
- Ideal for low clearance
- A lockable cover plate that protects the locking mechanism, Masterkey compatible
- Fits the Rhino-Rack Vortex Bar, with a fitting kit available for the Heavy Duty Bar and Pioneer models
- The base and leg allows for 33 degrees of swivel to suit tracks mounted on a contoured or curved surface
- The great benefit of this roof rack system is the ability to slide your cross bars along the track to accommodate various sized loads
- Single person operation allows quick and easy attachment
- Simple trigger locking system
- Having a trackmount system allows for a heavier load rating
- Tested to AS1235:2000 (Australian), ISO11154:2006 (City Crash/International) standards
- Lifetime Warranty