RMR Aluminium Hardshell Rooftop Tent
RMR ALUMINIUM HARD SHELL ROOF TOP TENT
Setting up camp just became a breeze with the RMR Aluminium Hardshell Rooftop tent! Simply unlatch, push up to activate the gas struts, attach the telescopic ladder, insert the window poles and you are done!
Take your next camping adventure to new heights! Designed and tested to withstand the New Zealand elements.
- 280GSM Rip-stop polycotton canvas that is breathable, mold resistant with a waterproof PU coating and UV protection
- Access is available via any of the three window/doors located on each side and the front of the tent
- 120GSM fine mesh fitted to window/doors to keep those pesky bugs out
- 60mm high density mattress with a 20mm anticondensation mat giving you an extra layer of comfort and protection
- Extended hooded rainfly
- Gas strut assisted pop up design
- Quick and easy setup
- Adjustable aluminium telescopic ladder will suit most vehicle heights
- Insulated Roof lining
- Removable internal roof organizer & side storage pockets
- SBS zippers
- Cable inlets for your accessories
- 3x Ventilations windows
- Safety support pole
- Aluminium epoxy powder coated shell with honeycomb internal board base
- External T-slot channel - perfect for mounting awnings, shower rooms, lights etc
- Additional roof rails that can carry up 100kgs while traveling & 35kgs when open
- 92kg + (4kg incl. roof rails)
Closed: 230cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 19cm (H) (without additional racks attached)
Open: 230cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 163cm (H) at highest point
Ideally suited to larger SUV's, Trailers, Vans or Utes that have a suitably rated cantilevered aluminum canopy & rack system. Please note on most utes the cab itself usually doesn't allow enough mounting length and cannot be mounted to both the cab and tray/canopy. Not suitable for fiberglass or ABS canopies.
The spacing between the front & rear bar (or length of the roof platform) should be no less than 120cm.
Please consult your vehicle’s owner manual & your roof rack guide regarding the load limits before fitting.
*If your address is deemed as being a rural postal address this item will need to be picked up from your closest Mainfreight depot. Alternatively you can have this item delivered to another non rural address. Please email us if you have any questions.