The Vortex RLT600 Ditch Mount roof rack system attaches to the roof ditch on your vehicle's roof. However, the legs and cross bars can easily be removed when they are not required using a simple trigger locking system.
Utilising our highly regarded Vortex bars, this system offers you compatibility with a wide selection of Rhino-Rack accessories. The included Quick Mount Ditch Bracket provides a permanent mounting point for the bars and legs, which also helps give the system a seamless and aesthically pleasing appearance. So whether you're a traveller, kayaker, surfer, cyclist or tradesperson - the Vortex RLT600 Ditch Mount roof rack system has you covered.
- Ideal for low clearance
- A lockable cover plate that protects the locking mechanism, Masterkey compatible
- Fits the Rhino-Rack Vortex Bar, with a fitting kit available for the Heavy Duty Bar and Pioneer models
- The base and leg allows for 33 degrees of swivel to suit tracks mounted on a contoured or curved surface
- Single person operation allows quick and easy attachment/detachment - the bars/legs can be removed whenever you don't require them (no tools required!)
- Simple trigger locking system
- Tested to AS1235:2000 (Australian), ISO11154:2006 (City Crash/International) standards Lifetime Warranty