Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series 09/2015 Onwards - Safari ARMAX Snorkel
Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series 09/2015 Onwards 4.5L Diesel 1VD-FTV (Does not suit GX Model with OE Raised Air Intake)
- Up to 50% increased airflow for your 200 Series Land Cruiser engine
- Safari’s rounded style Air Ram; however with minimum 4” neck and an optimized air flow, low restriction grill
- Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Design and flow tested by our in house engineers for maximum performance
- Developed in conjunction with other ARMAX™ performance enhancement products
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Safari Snorkel fitting guide to suit Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD with an accurate template for installation
- Lifetime warranty
The SS89HP Safari Snorkel to suit Toyota 200 Series Land Cruiser 4x4 is designed to deliver up to 50% more air than the OE air intake for Toyota Land Cruiser engines.
With the popularity of performance upgrades using engine management and larger exhausts, Safari 4x4 Engineering took the decision to design a snorkel system that not only raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner, but also would be able to deliver the necessary volume of air into the engine, therefore maximizing the performance enhancements potential.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel design. The Safari ARMAX snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari ARMAX air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.