THE ALL NEW RMR 1300MM DEEPER UTE DRAWERS WITH TOP SLIDE
Includes FREE Universal Wing Kit!
PRE ORDER! These are currently out of stock with eta 5th November 2020
Every set of RMR drawers purchased on pre order before 30th September are in the draw to win a $500 4WD Warehouse Gift Card!
If you've been looking for heavy duty drawers at an affordable price then look no further! These will not disappoint!
- Extra Deep Drawers (300mm)
- Galvanized steel frame
- Heavy duty sealed roller bearings
- All metal drawers with felt lining
- Black marine grade carpet exterior
- Lockable drawers and fully sealed on the inside so the locks don't get caught
- Slam shut latches
- Secure rattle-free construction
- Top slide rated to massive 200kg
- Each drawer is rated to 125kgs
- Adjustable tie down points on anchor track system
- The unique easy-fit adjustable mounting system suits most vehicles (all you need is 1000mm between the wheel arches and at least 1300mm length)
- Ideal for recreational or commercial use
- No need to remove any existing deck liners (provided the drawers fit within the space)
- Perfect for tradies, builders, electricians, plumbers, forestry ETC
- Weight: 100Kgs
- Overall dimensions - 1300mm (L )x 1000mm (W) x 385mm (H)
- Internal drawer dimension - 1190mm (L) x 410mm (W) x 300mm (H)
With just a few common hand tools, this Drawer System can be a easy DIY install. If you have any questions regarding this just get in touch and we will be happy to help.
These suit most utes and vans on the market including Toyota Hilux, Ford Ranger, Nissan Navara, Mitsubishi Triton, Holden Colorado, Mazda BT50, Isuzu D-Max, VW Amarok, Hyundai iLoad, Toyota Hiace and more.
So forget climbing into the back to find your tools and get yourself the ultimate storage solution for you vehicle!
If you would like to purchase via direct debit please email us with your details including your name, shipping address and a contact phone number for delivery and we will send you an invoice with payment details
North Island $95
South Island $125
*Rural delivery will need to be picked up from your closest Mainfreight depot. Please email us if you have any questions